5 Sep 2012

Falling in love ...

Ciao a tutti! Hope you're all well. The weather in London has been pretty darn decent for the past two days so I really can't complain. I initially wanted to do an OOTD but I forgot to take pictures, DOH! So instead I'm going to tell you about my most recent 'love at first sight' experience.

Okay so without fail, every time I walk into Zara I fall in love with a different piece of their clothing or footwear. Today I went to Knightsbridge and popped into the Zara store there and saw these amazing suede ankle boots. After picking them up I was amazed to see that they were only £29.99 (shocker right?) but as it happens they didn't have my size *i cry* :( I then travelled down to Oxford Street and went to two of the Zara's there and I was still left disappointed *i cry harder*. This always happens to me but mer whatever these bad boys are going to be ordered online.


Ciao! Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. I agree! They caught my eye as soon as I saw them. I just checked out your blog & now following ♥ X

      Delete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥