8 Mar 2012

OOTD

The chanting of hallelujah is well in order as I've finally gotten around to creating this post as I promised quite some time ago. So yesterday I met up with my cousin Yasi and friend Victoria in our usual Starbucks for a good old gossip over our favourite coffee beverages. Before meeting up I told them that we would HAVE to take some pictures for my blog (something I say all the time but never actually get around to doing). Anyways cut a long story short, pictures were taken and BAM I'm about to share them with you.



Jacket - Urban Outfitters
Shirt - H&M
Leggings - Bershka
Belt - H&M
Boots - New Look
Bag - Primark
Tiger ring - River Island
Peace ring - Topshop



Shirt - Zara
Trousers - Pull & Bear
Hat - H&M
Scarf - Vintage
Boots - Boutique
Bag - Primark
Peace ring - Urban Outfitters









Ciao! Xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥